This is only a feed from my current blog located on my site...

My Blog Has Moved! Please Visit My New Online Home! KnittingAndThings.com


I feel like an addict-A Chronic Illness Addict...

Hi-My name is Kelly and I am a Chronic Illness Addict! That is what I feel like. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromylagia, Chronic anemia, Chronic Migraines, Panic-Anxiety and Depression, Diabetes and Bleeding stomach ulcers. I am on enough medicine to kill a horse. It makes me not be able to focus, concentrate, remember things, sometimes not function. My hair falls out and the texture has changed. Then add pain pills which i dont do often because I have too much to do. I cant sleep, no matter how tired I am. They gave me a new migraine medicine that is like a paint gun that shoots the meds in you and leaves a hole...Oh the Joy! Art-Crafts-FB friends have inspired me to keep on keepin on -even on those bad days. I could go on and on about the pain 24/7 and struggles and so much more...I have had these things since I was 28 and I am now 40. Sometimes my hands dont work and I throw things, curse, yell and even cry. But the support I get from everyone I have met is amazing and I feel very Blessed. I wish I could Give it to God and have the faith and trust others do who also suffer, but that is not me. It is a struggle everyday to create jewelry, my art or whatever I am working on. But it saves me.....Art saves me every day......