This is only a feed from my current blog located on my site...

My Blog Has Moved! Please Visit My New Online Home! KnittingAndThings.com


My Friend Charlene started a BLOG!!! YAYAY

My friend Charlene has started a blog! Check it out here and leave comments and love!! Welcome her to the new blog world!!! She does portraits that blow me away! I love surrounding myself with such talented and inspiring people!

A BFF of mine Cori (or i call her Coral) is having a great comment game over at her FB page Craftys Creations! It will be 6pm Eastern time and 3 PM Arizona time...Please go over there and show your love! She is an awesome friend, inspiration and ROCKS at ALL that she does! She is also asking for her birthday donations for TO WRITE LOVE ON HER ARMS.  Click the link to learn all about it. It is a cause that is very close to her heart!

Coral and I started a great place on FB called Pimping our Crafty Friends. It is where we have contests and prizes and you are free to link your sites and stores and sales! We have a weekly contest that the random person who wins gets 3 profile pics that week with their link for extra promoting!!! How cool is that?

Lastly, I started a FB page for my stuff Knittingandthings  I love to knit and make jewelry and Mixed Media Paintings and art and ATC cards......i could go on and on!!! Here is my etsy and a few things I make!


Please support handmade!!!!