This is only a feed from my current blog located on my site...

My Blog Has Moved! Please Visit My New Online Home! KnittingAndThings.com


NEW CONTEST FOR CRAFTY CORI..ATC For Lisa Liza Lou's ATC SWAP...

Ok first my girl Craft Cori from Crafty Cori's Creations is having a great contest! If you go to her BLOG and Google friend connect her she will randomly pick one winner to win this bracelet! Better pics on Knittingandthings and will put better pics up tomorrow!!! Please go over and enter her contest!

SECONDLY--Lisa Liza Lou has an ATC swap every month and I was so excited to join! Of course I mailed mine out a day late but I threw an extra one in to make up for it! If you get a chance head over to her Facebook and blogs and all her good stuff! She is a terrific woman and makes me pee my pants..in a good way...Here are my pics of my ATC!