This is only a feed from my current blog located on my site...

My Blog Has Moved! Please Visit My New Online Home! KnittingAndThings.com


ITS BEEN A WHILE!

Well ,I havent posted in a while, I have been so busy and really not much to talk about. As far as knitting, I am working on a few things. I am still in the process of making a cat bed for my babies. I am using chunky wool and I am going to felt it when I am done. I am very excited! I will post it before and after. http://kittnknit.blogspot.com has a few things I'd like you to look at. First she did the most gorgous felted bag! It's a must--see! She has also made a forum for crafters. I am very excited. She has reopened it Crafters Parlor is the name and it will be agreat place for all us crafters to go and meet!
Please check it out and join! Well, I will post some new knitting soon!!! Have a great day!!