Simple Fish Taco
* ½ cup nonfat sour cream
* ¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise
* ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
* 1 package (1¼ oz) taco seasoning, divided
* 1 lb (4 total) cod or white fish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
* 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
* 2 Tbsp lemon juice
* 2 cups shredded red and green cabbage
* 2 cups diced tomato
* 12 6-inch warmed, whole-wheat tortillas
1. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro, and 2 Tbsp seasoning mix.
2. In medium bowl, combine cod, vegetable oil, lemon juice, and remaining seasoning mix; pour into large skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until cod flakes easily when tested with a fork.
3. Fill taco shells with fish mixture.
4. Top with cabbage, tomato, sour cream mixture, lime juice, and taco sauce.