Lo Cal Creamy Potato Leek Soup
A nice creamy potato leek soup that's lo cal and easy to make.
3 cups water
3 medium leeks
3 medium potatoes
1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
1/4 cup nonfat milk
1. Clean leeks and dice (using only the white& green area up to where the leaves get tough).
2. Wash,peel& dice the potatoes.
3. Combine diced vegetables with the 3 cups of water& the chicken boullian in a pot.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
6. Puree one half of the mixture and then puree the other half (I used the blender).
7. Return the pureed mixture to the pot and add the 1/4 cup of non-fat milk heat and serve