* 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into cubes
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 4 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 large onion, diced
* 1 pound Italian sausage, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
* 4 large potatoes
* 1 cup white wine
* 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
* 1 cup water
* 1 cup sliced hot cherry peppers
* 1 pound angel hair pasta
1. Dredge cubed chicken in flour. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute chicken in oil until golden. Set aside.
2. In a Dutch oven, saute diced onion and Italian sausage in remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil until thoroughly cooked. Stir in chicken.
3. Meanwhile, microwave potatoes until done (but not mushy), and cut into cubes (with or without the skin). Stir into chicken and sausage mixture.
4. In a medium bowl, combine white wine, vinegar, and water. Pour into sausage mixture, and cook over medium low heat until mixture begins to thicken. Add hot cherry peppers, and cook until dish reaches desired spiciness (the longer you cook it with the peppers, the spicier it gets!).
5. Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. Drain. Serve chicken and sausage over pasta.