* 3 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
* 1 cup hickory flavored barbecue sauce
* 1 tablespoon honey
* 1 teaspoon molasses
* 1/3 cup brown sugar
* 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
* 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
* 1 cup smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
* 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). In a saucepan over medium high heat, combine chicken, barbeque sauce, honey, molasses, brown sugar and cilantro. Bring to a boil.
2. Spread chicken mixture evenly over pizza crust, and top with cheese and onions. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.