Chicken and Black Bean Nachos
1 cup canned black beans
1 cup Velveeta cheese (light)
8 ounces boneless chicken breasts (chopped)
1 cup salsa
1. Place cheese and salsa in a bowl, microwave until melted.
2. Cook chicken in a skillet over medium heat, turning until both sides are slightly golden. Use PAM
3. Chop chicken, add to cheese and salsa mixture.
4. Cook black beans in a small pot over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5-10 minutes.
5. Pour chicken, cheese, and salsa into the pot with the black beans.
7. Serve over tortilla chips or use as dip.