This is only a feed from my current blog located on my site...

My Blog Has Moved! Please Visit My New Online Home! KnittingAndThings.com


New project

Well I am tiring of the legwarmers I started to knit. So now I am starting a scarf for my husband. I casted on 20 stitches on size 13 needles. It is knitting up fast!! I have knitted probably 5 inches in the last half hour!! This is what i needed today. Just mindless knitting, so now I am relaxed...Gee, I love knitting!! I am also watching Iron Chef on food network! bobby flay vs ming Tsai... I love this show!! I am going to post my scarf tomorrow!!
As far as my weight I gavent lost in a day or so but I havent drank as much water as i usually do. Back to working hard again on losing!! I need sunshine! I get so depressed when its so cloudy!! Well I hope you all are taking care of yourselves and being good to yourselves!!!!