This is only a feed from my current blog located on my site...

My Blog Has Moved! Please Visit My New Online Home! KnittingAndThings.com


MY NEW BUSINESS CARD HOLDER! I AM A PROFESSIONAL!!!!

Crafty Cori is having a great comment game for her Birthday! She had one Friday and I got in on the action and got these great items...with a big discount AND my Craft it Forward from her! The Rug MUG! We are exchanging Business cards to add in our pkgs we sell to help promote! I felt like the biggest dork when someone wanted my Business card and I pulled out my ziplock....YES..A BAGGY! So when I saw this Business Card Holder HANDMADE and my favorite colors I had to get it!!! She does custom work and does the flowers, mug rugs and biz card holders plus so many more things!!! Now at least I feel professional giving out my Business cards....Even when I have my hair in a pony tail and no makeup on!!!! Go check out her etsy!!!!