This is only a feed from my current blog located on my site...

My Blog Has Moved! Please Visit My New Online Home! KnittingAndThings.com


Few quilt blocks

Watching Cool 2 Craft on Monday Lisa Fulmer from Lisa Liza Lou did a variation on a dresden plate block. It reminded me of how much I loved quilting and I remembered all the WIP's I have and things I would sit and do when I didnt want to do a whole quilt. Blocks are like ATC cards to me in a way...they inspire me, they are quick and you can try out new techniques! Here are a few pics of some things I started and I will post more tomorrow....these need quilted and I want to cut a heart out in the middle and stitch so the inside fabric shows.....you can probably tell I am also not a baker lol I hate measuring and sometimes I have to improvise because I get distracted while stitching or my hands are bad that day from the RA. So be nice please!! lolol