This is only a feed from my current blog located on my site...

My Blog Has Moved! Please Visit My New Online Home! KnittingAndThings.com


ATC Cards and inspiration

I love Art. ALL kinds of Art. I love to design and make Jewelry and Mixed Media Paintings and knit and..well you get the picture...lol but these little lovelies called Artist Trading Cards (ATC) are my favorite little pieces of inspiration. I find when I am blocked...creatively, of course, lol..if I sit and do an ATC card it helps the energy flow....opening me up, and the creative juics start flowing! I have been doing ATC's for about 5 years and even taught a clas on them. The options are endless on the kinds of cards you can do. Maybe I will video a few to show you all how easy it is...and then you too will fall in love with them! Here are just a few of ones I have done. These are the Love theme.