This is only a feed from my current blog located on my site...

My Blog Has Moved! Please Visit My New Online Home! KnittingAndThings.com


Fantastic Artists!

I have finally joined the Facebook craze! I have met the most amazing artists and creators! They are the most supportive community and their friendship and camaraderie has really renewed my faith in people! I will be posting artists and their sites here to support and showcase these awesome people. Please repost and support the Handmade Community. Alot of time and love goes into what they do and they deserve our support.

Halloween is upon us and the eye candy is amazing. This is one of the most active holidays for artists and the first artist I want to promote is one of the best!

Her name is Carmen. She is SPOOKY HOLLOW FOLK ART.  I love her stuff and you will too. Check out the stuff she has for sale and add some unique artwork to your home this Halloween.