This is only a feed from my current blog located on my site...

My Blog Has Moved! Please Visit My New Online Home! KnittingAndThings.com


5 quirky Habits

Ok I just saw that http://dkmca2003.typepad.com
tagged me for my 5 wierdest habits. So here i go!!
1. I will not change toothpaste, deoderant etc. on a Saturday. It has to be a Sunday...new start of the week.
2. I wont get out of bed on my husbands side of the bed. I will step over the dogs, and walk the long way to get out of the room.
3.Can't drink milk out of a glass glass
4.I have a terrible obsession of washing my hands and making sure my family washed thier hands..
5. I always have 3 or 4 different names for my pets. I never can have just one..

So I am going to tag

KRIS
SALLEE
DAVE
MELANIE
JEN


GROUND RULES
List your 5 quirky habits and mke it a blog entry...the tag 5 others to blog..and so on and so on. This is a great way for others to get to know each other and see each others blog!!
ANYONE ON MY BLOG WHO WANTS TO ANSWER---JUST PUT IT IN MY COMMENTS AND ILL POST IT!!!