This is only a feed from my current blog located on my site...

My Blog Has Moved! Please Visit My New Online Home! KnittingAndThings.com


JUST LET ME FINISH MY ROW........

My famous last words!! Do all knitters say that? My husband knows those words all too well!! The worst thing is I have to end on wrong side row so when i pick it up again i start a new row...hahaha
I love to knit...its so rewarding and relaxing but sometimes I cant get motivated to start it. Its like reading...I know I want to read the book (or start the knitting project) but i know life will interupt.. kids---dinner----husband---phone....whatever...so weird as it sounds sometimes i just would rather not start????? Does it make sense? Its like having sooo much to do and being so overwhelmed that you dont do anything? maybe i put too much emphasis on everything being almost perfect for me to do anything.....maybe i need to loosen up......boy, that might be a new years resolution!!!!!