This is only a feed from my current blog located on my site...

My Blog Has Moved! Please Visit My New Online Home! KnittingAndThings.com


Hi All!! Whew what a few days its been! Busy Busy Busy! I have still been watching my weight but I have not been exercising! I know shame on me but I don't have the energy to add one more thing for me to do during the day. But I miss it! I don't miss doing it, I miss the feeling I get knowing that I did do it! A satisfaction of sorts....Maybe I will make time tomorrow! I haven't even had time to knit! I take it with me everywhere but never seem to be able to take it out and do it! I have, however, become an AVON representative. I am very excited in this new venture! If you are interested in looking at my website..Please do.....I am offering for the month of February for orders of 50.00 or more a free gift up to 4.99 in value (your choice) and for items of 100.00 or more a free gift up to 9.99 in value( your choice) AND better yet, if you have ever thought about becoming your own representative I can help you do that also! You can order from my website and have it delivered directly to you!
http://www.youravon.com/kellydonovan