This is only a feed from my current blog located on my site...

My Blog Has Moved! Please Visit My New Online Home! KnittingAndThings.com


Time

Where does all the time go? I never seem to have alot of extra time for me. I start the day getting the kids off to school and then the next time I turn around they are home and need help with homework! I always have big aspirations for the day but it never seems to come together. Anybody have any ideas on how to make more time in the day? I guess thats why they say live and love every minute and appreciate life for what it is because it can be taken away so quickly...maybe I shouldnt complain.....I have a great husband and kids and animals and people in my life who support and love me for who I am....Hmmmmm.... I feel better now......tomorrows another day......